Monday, May 23, 2011

Kelly's 25 Random fact

1. I am  Korean .
2. I'm living in Seoul.
3. I'm living with Korean friends in homestay.
4. I'm freash man in John Carroll.
5. I had American Friends.
6. I love to listen to music , song and  write an email.
7. I always using Facebook to see peoples.
8. Sometime, I call my parents and  my sister.
9. I always have a dream.
10. I llike to meet a person and than talkative.
11.I love my parents and friends :)
12. My favorite group of singers are  Infinite.
13. My favorite American singer is Katy Ferry.
14. I always play tetris when I go back to home.
15. I always finish  homeworks quickly.
16. I hate religion test and science. :(
17. Mrs.Zurkowski and Mrs.Seiler are my best helper to study English :) !!!!!
18.Grammar is easy to me but sometime is hard.
19. I love to watch horror and drama movie.
20. I'm always walk up early.
21. I'm study hard for religion,science and english.
22. French and math are my favorite subjects.
23. I want to have Ipad2 or Ipad.
24. Mrs.Ferry is best teacher.:) !!!!!
25. I'm thinking I will be better in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment