Monday, March 7, 2011

My best friend

My symbol is memory because i has a good memory in my brain. I was always thinking old time. When I was grade 2, my friend was came back in Korea.  I was happy and told my new friend " This is my old friend".  My friend and I were played with him. I was visited  his house when he was birthday and  visit my friend's house  with my friend. I has a good girl friend in my friend, she was nice to me and play computer with me . I went to the amuseument with my friends. When we finished school, we always went to home with my friend.  I worked homework with my friends. I'm  always thinking my friends are cheer me in my memory.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly,
    Very good blogging for third quarter. You are working hard, and it shows in your own writing. I like your Ocean City blog. It is a fun place to go with family and friends. Hopefully, you can go this summer vacation. Also, if you copy words from Wikipedia, you must put it in quotes.
    85/100 B

    ReplyDelete