Monday, November 29, 2010

The Masque of the Red Death

When I read the short story, there were many colored rooms in this story. In each room, the windows were of stained glass whose “color varied in accordance with the prevailing hue of the decorations of the chamber into which it opened.” They were painted blue, red, violet, green, orange, white and black. Among the colors, there were some colors that were perfect and relate me. Some of color’s names are blue, green and white. They are relating and help my life. Blue gives a person courage and challenge, green means natural and wisdom, and white is good will and it is not villain.
The colors are symbolizing the progression of life and the clock of life. Black and white are colors, but they are different. Black means darkness and sadness. When I get into white clothes, it make me happy and makes me feel better. My favorite color is blue, because it reminds me of courage and give success.
Last, green means natural and relating to the environment. Discover or rediscover this updated edition the wealth of information in the classic on green nutrition. Perfect for anyone – raw foodists, vegans, vegetarians, and meat eaters alike who wishes to develop a healthy diet without making sacrifces to taste or lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment