Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dear Val

703 Churchville Road
Bel Air, MD 21014
September 6, 2010
Dear Val,
   Hello, my name is Kelly. I’m a freshman in the John Carroll School. I’m Korean and stayed in Canada for 2 years and transferred from Canada to the United States. I live in Bel  Air, Maryland. When I was reading   this book, it was really sad and I enjoyed in Hate List by Jennifer Brown. The Hate List told about your life story, violence, and the list.
 You always wrote a person’s name when you hate a person. I want to follow your act because I hate a person, sometimes. I don’t like Christy because she was annoying you and calling you nickname, Sister Death. She broke your mp3 in the bus. If she broke your mp3, I’m really going to give her what-for. Anyway, are you and your leg okay? I heard that you injured your leg by a robber that shot your leg. I’m worried about your leg but your leg is healed now.
I heard the news that Nick died. He killed everybody and hit Christy because of the list you helped create. You both made a list of people and things you hated. Nick used the list to pick his targets and killed people and now he is dead. I heard news that you made- up with Jessica. I think Jessica wants to make friends with you.
After I read this book, I learned about friends and family. I hoped you will be happy. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment